Trilliwamp production status

Bugs, help, enhancements, requests

Moderator: CGSoftLabs

i420bdawg

Trilliwamp production status

Post by i420bdawg »

I was wondering if trilliwamp is going to continue to be developed for trillian astra 5.1?

I am having issues where the trilliwamp plugin Disconnects me from WLM, Facebook and Jabber IM Services. I know this because once i disable the plugin everything returns to normal.

I am using Trillian Astra 5.1 along with Trilliwamp 1.7.6.2.

If you have no plans to start the project up again, do you think that perhaps you could make the code open source or provide it to a developer who could update it?
CGSoftLabs

Re: Trilliwamp production status

Post by CGSoftLabs »

i420bdawg wrote:I was wondering if trilliwamp is going to continue to be developed for trillian astra 5.1?

I am having issues where the trilliwamp plugin Disconnects me from WLM, Facebook and Jabber IM Services. I know this because once i disable the plugin everything returns to normal.
I switched to astra 5.1 for the last months due to a hdd failure. I haven't used the my plugin with this major version since before the crash I had a registered 4.x version. Yesterday I've installed my plugin and I see that it works fine.

Try to increase the number o seconds after which the status is changedin plugin's config page.