I think that exPressor should be free

The PE packer place.

Moderator: CGSoftLabs

Zero3K

I think that exPressor should be free

Post by Zero3K »

*subject* (like how PECompact is, with its trial and student builds)
CGSoftLabs

Re: I think that exPressor should be free

Post by CGSoftLabs »

Zero3K wrote:*subject* (like how PECompact is, with its trial and student builds)
It is most likely a very subtile problem. PEC it's a very popular packer, companyes are buying it...the coder perhaps can afford releasing light versions for the mases. Do you think its's an easy task to build a packer?..do you know how many hours must pay in front of the desktop, debugging systems dll's and other stuff?

Selling it it's like a reward which tells...well it's good your software..keep goin'. It's what really motivates me developing it. You see..no one came here telling...wow..it's a good program...i like it very much..go on... and so;
Zero3K

Post by Zero3K »

I know, but people consider the nag screen to be annoying (I am one of them). Plus, how can this program be of any use, since usually its illegal to share a bought version of it?
CGSoftLabs

Post by CGSoftLabs »

Zero3K wrote:I know, but people consider the nag screen to be annoying (I am one of them). Plus, how can this program be of any use, since usually its illegal to share a bought version of it?
The "Nag" screen...that's why is it for. These are the main concepts of demo, shareware programs, to show you what program cand do and make you buy it if you want to use it.