SDK

The PE packer place.

Moderator: CGSoftLabs

inkubus

SDK

Post by inkubus »

HI, I just wonder where can I get the source for eXpressor Professional I bought??? Or is just advertising? Thanks
CGSoftLabs

Post by CGSoftLabs »

Hi

The source code of eXPressor does not come with any license you can buy; it is the result of may months of hard work and it's cost I estimate it's far beyond the cost of any license available for purchasing; if it was so, at this price somebody else could buy and make its own packer with no effort and produce a new competitor on the market which, belive me, is not a very pleasing thing.

If you refer at this text posted on program's page :
"home user license ( compress your software at home )
developer license ( designed for developers)
corporate license ( designed for companies)
eXPressor sourcecode ( make your own packer in VC++ 6 )"
in a previous version (1.3) "eXPressor sourcecode" was considered as a license although nobody purcased it because of it exorbitant price (over 1000$ at that moment). Also each line was linked to a purcahe page but now it was removed remaining like this.

The SDK, if you read the Help file refers to something else, a set o functions to be used to link your project by eXPressor in order to make cracking more difficult.
inkubus

Post by inkubus »

CGSoftLabs wrote:Hi

The source code of eXPressor does not come with any license you can buy; it is the result of may months of hard work and it's cost I estimate it's far beyond the cost of any license available for purchasing; if it was so, at this price somebody else could buy and make its own packer with no effort and produce a new competitor on the market which, belive me, is not a very pleasing thing.

If you refer at this text posted on program's page :
"home user license ( compress your software at home )
developer license ( designed for developers)
corporate license ( designed for companies)
eXPressor sourcecode ( make your own packer in VC++ 6 )"
in a previous version (1.3) "eXPressor sourcecode" was considered as a license although nobody purchased it because of it exorbitant price (over 1000$ at that moment). Also each line was linked to a purchase page but now it was removed remaining like this.

The SDK, if you read the Help file refers to something else, a set o functions to be used to link your project by eXPressor in order to make cracking more difficult.
Opps :)
Sorry but isn't my fault, really. Just read all about the features for "v1.5 Professional" and you see SDK "yes" (included), please just get that "feature" out of the page, it makes missunderstandings and is not fair.
Another problem, I bought yesterday your eXpressor, Pro license, I put the registered name and serisal in (the Hardware ID it's ok), it tells me is registered and after I restart it it is AGAIN: UNREGISTERED. Why?
CGSoftLabs

Post by CGSoftLabs »

Please enter the name provided exactly as it was; the registration name is case sensitive:

"Please enter now the following information inside eXPressor's registration
box:

Registration Name : JOHAN RUSKOVICH"

so you must enter exactly JOHAN RUSKOVICH and not Johan Ruskovich

And the second problem...
I will remove that thing you say is confusing right now and i apologise for that; you should have read the help file, at least I do so, when I buy something; and to be onest I don't think you'll find a professional protector sold with it's own surcecode for 120$; what protector is that? :)
inkubus

Post by inkubus »

CGSoftLabs wrote:Please enter the name provided exactly as it was; the registration name is case sensitive:

"Please enter now the following information inside eXPressor's registration
box:

Registration Name : JOHAN RUSKOVICH"

so you must enter exactly JOHAN RUSKOVICH and not Johan Ruskovich

And the second problem...
I will remove that thing you say is confusing right now and i apologise for that; you should have read the help file, at least I do so, when I buy something; and to be onest I don't think you'll find a professional protector sold with it's own surcecode for 120$; what protector is that? :)
Yes, that is very true. I feared you have disclosed the sources, would be a pity, it's a very good protector, not the best, but far more good than many other ones known better to the scene.
CGSoftLabs

Post by CGSoftLabs »

OK problem solved :)

Please take care when you install the software to choose from setup the right version for which you have the key ie. Light Standard or Professional.